Fax No.2338 4703
District Programme Coordinator, NREGA
district has been notified under NREGA w.e.f.
2. In order to discuss the preparation for implementation in
the new NREGA districts, a Workshop has been convened at
3. Statutory processes as laid down under the Act would become
effective with notification that will be with effect from
4. DPCs are expected to have familiarized themselves on the Act, National Guidelines on NREGA, Guidelines on preparing a new district after notification and to plan and monitor their activities against the checklist. All these documents are available on www.nrega.nic.in.
5. Some advance funds for preparatory action and starting works
in case all processes are completed has been released. Further funds release will based on a
thorough review with each district on its preparation on
6. State Governments have been requested to ensure that DPC’s attend this Workshop along with one additional district official involved with NREGA.
7. Kindly acknowledge this letter and confirm the participation
as required with Shri Sanjay Singh, Director on
telephone No.23384399, not later than
( Amita Sharma )